Golau Glau‘s previous mix is still one of the weirdest of all mixes on Pontone, so we are rather thrilled to present a new GG mixtape made for their first exhibition.
Download the mixtape (right click > save as)
Golau Glau’s first exhibition took place at Test Space in Leeds from 10th-13th November, featured a new sound and photography work about the closure of public libraries, ‘Public Interest’, and a selection of other sound works, videos and photographs by Golau Glau.
- Stay Frosty – Runners
- Opto – Golau Glau
- 791.437 – Kemper Norton
- The Rough With The Smooth – Geoff Bastow
- Book Of Kells – The Group Ensemble
- Social Work Interlude 1 (from ‘Public Interest’) – Golau Glau
- The Book Of Love – The Monotones
- The Book Lovers – Broadcast
- Modern Marches (from ‘HENRY’) – Golau Glau
- Programmed Success – Zygmunt Szram
- Virtual Boy – Golau Glau
- Teen Dreams – Hookworms