Our guide to Häpna label represented by such artists as Tape, 3/4HadBeenEliminated, Giuseppe Ielasi and others.
Download the mixtape (right click > save as)
- 3/4HadBeenEliminated Widower (“A Year Of The Aural Gauge Operation”, 2005)
- Eric Malmberg Milda Döden Hämtar Oss Alla Ti (“Verklighet & Beat”, 2007)
- Tape Reperto (“Luminarium”, 2008)
- Tenniscoats Baibaba Bimba (“Tan-Tan Therapy”, 2007)
- Anna Järvinen Helsinki (“Jag Fick Feeling”, 2007)
- A Taste Of Ra Radhe-Shyam In Bliss Land (“A Taste Of Ra”, 2006)
- Loren Connors & David Grubbs Blossom Time (“Arborvitae”, 2003)
- Tape A Spire (“Rideau”, 2005)
- Andrea Belfi Footprints (“Between Neck And Stomach”, 2006)
- Giuseppe Ielasi Untitled#2 (“Untitled”, 2006)
- Patrik Torsson Stora Bält-Passagerna (“Kolväteserenader”, 2004)
- Hans Appelqvist Jag En Gök (“Sifantin Och Morket, 2007)
- 3/4HadBeenEliminated In Every Tree A Heartache (“A Year Of The Aural Gauge Operation”, 2005)
Häpna is a Swedish record label run by Klas Augustsson and Johan Berthling (member of Tape) since 1999 with releases by among others: Anna Järvinen, Sagor & Swing, Tape, Hans Appelqvist, Eric Malmberg, Patrik Torsson, 3/4HadBeenEliminated, Giuseppe Ielasi, Loren Connors & David Grubbs, A Taste of Ra, Sheriff. Johan Berthling said: “To have the label open and to be just led but our own tastes, whetever it led us, has been important all the time. Stepping back, you can now see that the artists we choose often share a similar expression. We share with them an interest in making records that are a statement in one direction or another. The name of our label means something like ‘to be astonished’ in Swedish”.