We are really proud to announce that we will be DJing at the Unsound Festivel in Krakow, Poland next month. The theme of the festival is Alvin Toffler’s “Future Shock”, and you can read FACT’s guide here. And here is our short primer-mix of tracks from selected artists who will be playing at the festival.
We’ll be playing on the final day, as part of the Information Pylon with DJ intervensions between the shows. Big thanks to Jonny Mugwump, who just launched a label Exotic Pylon Records.
Download the mixtape (right click > save as)
- Leyland Kirby The Arrow Of Time (“Eager To Tear Apart The Stars” History Always Favours The Winners, 2011)
- Joy Orbison Wade In (“wade In / Jels” Hotflush, 2011)
- Addison Groove This Is It (“This Is It / Make Um Bounce” Tectonic, 2011)
- 2562 Fever (“Fever” When In Doubt, 2011)
- Jacques Greene What Are You Feelin’ (“Lay It Down” UNO NYC, 2011)
- Sepalcure Your Love (“Fleur EP” Hotflush, 2011)
- HTRK Eat Your Heart (“Work (Work, Work)” Ghostly International, 2011)
- MMM Dex (“Dex” MMM, 2011)
- 2562 Wasteland (“Fever” When In Doubt, 2011)
- Andy Stott Dark Details (“Passed Me By” Modern Love, 2011)
- Kangding Ray Coracoid Process (“Or” Raster-Noton, 2011)
- Kassem Mosse Untitled #3 (“Workshop” Workshop, 2011)
- Cut Hands Impassion (“Afro Noise 1″ Very Friendly, 2011)
- Morphosis Android Among Us (“What Have We Learned” Delsin, 2011)
- Holy OtherYr Love (“With U” Tri Angle, 2011)
- The Caretaker Mental Caverns Without Sunshine (“An Empty Bliss Beyond This World” History Always Favours The Winners, 2011)
Sunday 16th October
14:30 // FENIKS - The Information Pylon
The Information Pylon – a cross-pollination of futurist rupture from Public Information and Exotic Pylon nestling in the surreal confines of Feniks Dancing Bar. Featuring live performances from The Haxan Cloak, Ekoplekz and Stellar Om Source with DJ interventions from Poland’s own Pontone, Jonny Mugwump (Exotic Pylon) and Alex Wilson (Public Information). Visual interference to be announced.
15:00 The Haxan Cloak
17:00 Stellar OM Source